Closing a Match
Once a match has been reviewed, you should close the match as either:
- true-positive: This indicates that the ARI profile is indeed a match to the monitor record uploaded.
- false-positive: This indicates that the ARI profile is not a match.
In addition to the above there are additional fields that can be set by you. Values entered here have no influence on the monitoring process, they are purely for your own audit purposes.
- clientRiskRating: You can provide your own rating text here. For example: (RISK/NORISK) (HIGH/MEDIUM/LOW) (0/1/2)
- clientComment: And free text comment to be linked to the match.
- clientUserId: The username or Id of the user who performed the operation.
In this example we are closing a match in the worklist “WL-1” for monitor record “MR-1” to the ARI profile with quick reference (QR code) 214221
Note that once a match is closed, it’s possible to change the status back to open or between false-positive and true-positive. It’s also possible to omit the status completely and just add a comment to the match.
Match Audit History
You can retrieve the audit history of a match by calling the history endpoint of a match. In this example, we are retrieving the audit history of a match to QR code 214221 for monitor record “MR-1” in worklist “WL-1”:
This will return a list of the audit history of a match. This includes when it was first matched, user actions to close the match, as well as any times the match was re-opened. Here’s an example of this: