I’ve been at ION for over 10 years. In that time, I’ve grown both professionally and personally by working with so many people who are curious, intelligent, and passionate.
ION challenges me to think, ION has always given me opportunities to grow. The more passion and effort I have put in, the more doors I have opened for myself. I am also proud to see that we continue to acquire and grow as I believe this will unlock many more opportunities for everyone at ION.
I have always wanted to work at a frontier. ION is a high technology company with cutting-edge people; it’s a world leader with a strong focus on the future, not just dealing with the successes of today but also the challenges of tomorrow. The excitement of being a part of this is why I love working here.
We are entrepreneurial
ION has grown through the acquisition of entrepreneurial companies. We stay nimble, which allows us to navigate dynamic markets and seize opportunities before others.
We are imaginative
We believe in creativity. We are innovative in our approach to designing systems and processes for ourselves and for our customers.
We are rigorous
Our solutions play a critical role in our customers’ businesses: we do things right the first time and with exceptional quality.
We think long-term
We invest in research and development that shapes the future of automation and enables transformation for our customers.
We progress together
We work with each other and with our customers to succeed through a positive culture of continuous improvement.
Leadership development program
About the program
We want you to build a long-term career with us, and we’ll support and encourage you every step of the way. Our leadership development program is your chance to:
- Join us at the forefront of industry innovation, challenging boundaries, questioning assumptions and transforming the lives of people and business.
- Partner with customers who are household names around the world.
- Use cutting-edge technology to automate business-critical processes.
- Work alongside talented, ambitious people from many different backgrounds and learn from mentoring by some of the most knowledgeable people in their fields.
- Expand your horizons by spending part of the program at our offices around the world.
- You’re passionate about technology.
- You’re ambitious, energetic, and motivated to succeed.
- You’re willing to challenge the status quo and excited to face new challenges.
- You can manage several tasks while also staying focused on your priorities.
- You’re great at building relationships, and you’re committed to helping our customers improve their businesses.
As a full-time business analyst, you’ll start with three 6-month, hands-on rotations in areas such as business consulting, project management, strategic marketing, client services, and product management. If you’re successful, you’ll then be able to specialize in an area that interests you.
As a full-time corporate analyst, you’ll start in either our Rotational stream or our Immersion stream. The Rotational stream gives you three hands-on rotations in our sales management, finance, lean, and legal functions. If you’re successful, you’ll then be able to specialize in an area that interests you. The Immersion stream allows you to specialize in one area from day one.
As a full-time developer, you’ll start with a 2-month induction to learn about our technologies, followed by a rotational program where you’ll work hands-on in a series of agile development teams. If you’re successful, you’ll be comfortable in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment, and you’ll be able to specialize in an area that interests you.
Our structured summer programs will give you hands-on experience on important strategic projects, including projects for customers.
You’ll be guided and mentored by senior leaders and experienced analysts.