ION GTP wins two categories at 2022 Asia Capital Markets Awards
Hong Kong – 21 September 2022: ION, a global provider of trading, analytics, treasury, and risk management solutions for capital markets, commodities, and treasury management, announces that ION GTP has won two categories at the 2022 FOW Asia Capital Markets Awards. GTP was named Best New Product – Trading and Execution, and Derivatives Trading System of the Year during an award ceremony in Singapore on 20 September 2022.
Hosted by FOW Global Investor Group, the buy-side-led awards recognize the outperformance, innovation, and achievement of firms and individuals involved in the Asian capital markets. A panel of judges with extensive industry experience selects the winners, presenting 51 awards in 8 categories.
A complete solution for cleared derivatives order management and execution, GTP provides comprehensive follow-the-sun global order management, advanced order execution across multiple asset classes, and high-speed access to the world’s leading exchanges. Its unique, distributed architecture routes orders to achieve optimal execution outcomes, regardless of location.
GTP won both categories for the innovative offerings introduced over the past year, which reinforced its position as the leading EOMS platform. These include:
- A Bulk Order and Stitch feature, which increases high-touch efficiency for clients. It enables a buy-side client to roll a position for multiple funds, and then send a basket of sell and buy outright orders to their broker.
- A FIX to Spreader solution, which allows buy-side participants to send multiple FIX orders to a synthetic spread algo, where they are automatically stitched together before the GTP Synthetic Spread execution service executes the resulting synthetic strategy. This removes time-consuming manual, error-prone tasks.
- A wider range of algos, equipping clients to execute complex orders and achieve best possible execution while monitoring and optimizing execution performance in real-time through sophisticated order analytics. GTP’s advanced trading suite is complemented by a set of third-party algos that are exposed in the front end and that customers can tailor easily via simple parameter configuration.
“We are pleased to have won these two categories at the 2022 Asia Capital Markets Awards,” said Francesco Margini Chief Product Officer, Cleared Derivatives, ION Markets. “GTP is a fundamental component in our suite of advanced solutions that facilitate cleared derivatives trading. ION is proudly the only provider of a truly integrated front-to-back platform for futures and options trading: our solution encompasses GTP for the front-office, XTP Clearing for the middle-office and XTP Core – our market-leading real-time back-office platform. ION’s front-to-back offering streamlines end-to-end workflows, leveraging common datasets and native integration between components, ultimately boosting our customers’ operational efficiency and business scalability, replacing complex and fragmented legacy solutions.
ION MarketFactory also won an award at this year’s FOW Asia Capital Markets Awards, namely, Connectivity Provider of the Year. The awards ceremony coincided with Trading Singapore 2022, one of the leading events for derivatives trading and investment in the APAC region.
About Asia Capital Markets Awards
The Asia Capital Markets Awards, hosted by FOW Global Investor Group, is the largest, buy-side led program that recognizes outperformance, innovation, and achievement for firms and individuals involved in the Asian capital markets. A panel of judges with extensive experience in the industry select the winners, with 51 awards presented in 8 categories.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
- Sell-side clearing businesses turn to technology to address hiring challenges
- Migros upgrades to ION’s new Wallstreet Suite solution and migrates to the ION Cloud
- ION-owned LIST completes phase two of client migration onto Euronext’s Optiq trading platform
- Samuel, Son & Co., Limited selects ION’s Reval for global treasury and risk management
More in ION MarketsView all »
About ION Group
ION Group provides mission-critical trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics and insights, and strategic consulting to financial institutions, central banks, governments, and corporates. Our solutions and services simplify complex processes, boost efficiency, and enable better decision-making. We build long-term partnerships with our clients, helping transform their business for sustained success through continuous innovation. For more information, visit https://iongroup.com/.
About ION Markets
ION Markets provides transformative technology and solutions to financial institutions dealing in equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, cleared derivatives and secured funding. Our award-winning end-to-end solutions simplify clients’ operations by automating the full trade lifecycle, providing tools to manage risk, and maximizing access to liquidity, while giving real-time access to critical information required for timely operational decisions and execution on a global scale. For more information, visit https://iongroup.com/markets/.