Join our ION ContributION Run on Sunday 26 May in Noida, India to benefit children’s education
At ION, we’re committed to making the world a better place. ContributION, our corporate social responsibility program, lets us express that commitment by making a positive change in our local communities and around the world.
Through ContributION, we’re delighted to partner with Coach Ravinder Singh, and collectively announce the second annual ION ContributION Run on 26 May 2019.
Through this event, we hope to:
- Promote a healthy lifestyle among our employees, their families, and friends.
- Encourage everyone – ION staff, family, friends, and fellow runners – to help improve the lives of people in their local communities, and especially to contribute to the education of underprivileged children.
We’re inviting children from the following local charity schools to run with us:
- Bharat Puria Education Society
- Bhatkya Vimukta Jati Shikshan Sanstha
- Vanwasi Kanya Chhatrawas Samiti
All registration fees will be donated to these schools and study centers to help them continue providing education for children in need. What’s more, ION will match the collected registration fees for this initiative.
Go to the registration page to sign up for one of the following categories:
|Race category||Age group||Comments|
|5km Family walk||10 years and above||Non-competitive, all the family members should be finishing together|
|5km Run||10 years and above|
|10km Run||14 years and above|
|3km Junior Run||6–10 years|
|3k Walk/Run (I Can Do It)||8 years and above||For specially-abled participants|
Registration will remain open until 22 May or the open spots are filled.
Everyone who participates will receive the following gifts:
- Goody bag
- Dri-FIT T-shirt
- Timing certificate
- Finisher Medal
- Participants will also receive tree saplings so they can help beautify their towns and neighborhoods.
Prizes and awards
We’ll be giving out prizes to all the 5K and 10K podium finishers in each of the following age groups:
- Under 14 years
- 15 – 18 years
- 19 – 30 years
- 31 – 40 years
- 41 – 50 years
- 51 – 60 years
- 60 and above
We’ll also be handing out gift hampers to the fastest three men and women in the 5K and 10K runs.
- FinTech Global lists ION products in the RegTech 100 list for second consecutive year
- ION recognized by IDC FinTech Rankings as a FastTrack FinTech company
- Sell-side clearing businesses turn to technology to address hiring challenges
- Migros upgrades to ION’s new Wallstreet Suite solution and migrates to the ION Cloud
About ION Group
ION Group provides mission-critical trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics and insights, and strategic consulting to financial institutions, central banks, governments, and corporates. Our solutions and services simplify complex processes, boost efficiency, and enable better decision-making. We build long-term partnerships with our clients, helping transform their business for sustained success through continuous innovation. For more information, visit https://iongroup.com/.