ION Commodities, the market leader in commodity management software and advanced commodity analytics, and S&P Global Platts, a leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets, co-host this webinar about the impacts of COVID-19 on the oil market and utilizing analytics models to manage risk in today’s uncertain world.
What’s covered in “Webinar: Managing risk in extreme uncertainty and through COVID-19”
- The unprecedented destruction of demand
- Energy price forecasts for the next couple of months
- When oil prices are expected to recover
- The best analytics models to manage risk in today’s environment
- Expected changes to inventories, refining, infrastructure, and trade flows
- When to use exponentially weighted moving average
- The importance of portfolio stress testing with advanced analytics
- And more
Don’t miss this opportunity to better understand how to manage risk in an uncertain world. Watch the webinar today.