Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
For the strengthening of the Mainframe unit, we are looking for brilliant professionals with a solid background in the field to join the Legacy System team.
The ideal candidate will experience a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve technology and business objectives.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Install, configure and manage the software in USS z/OS environment, both at lpar level and open edition level
• Maintain storage and security of USS environment
• Install new products and maintain them up to date by applying fixes or PTFs
• Provide support and advice to new projects
• Consult monitoring tools and capacity planning
• Investigate and solve issues with the technical support team
• Interact with other teams within the company and with Clients and Counterparties
• Provide and maintain documentation of the processes made
• Analyze and manage the H.A. and Disaster Recovery procedures
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• Master's degree in computer science/science
• Specific deep technical knowledge: z/OS system configuration, linux or zlinux os
• Knowledge of the major distributed operating systems (Linux, Windows)
• Knowledge of information security standards and GDPR regulations
• Experience in programming
• Propensity for innovation and business evolution
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent knowledge of the English language
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract.
Collecchio (PR). Assago (MI), Verona, Roma.
Important notes: According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.