Welcome to our ATP API access application
On request, we can provide you with access to our Agency Trading and Processing (ATP) APIs.
Our APIs enable you to connect directly to all major global markets and trade asset classes like futures and options, and cash equities.
Other features include:
- Proximity hosting capabilities on SaaS infrastructure with high-security Tier III and IV data centers, which provides you with global order book management, and risk management.
- Access to our award-winning spread trading software, so you can minimize roundtrip times in spreads across global regions.
- A single solution certified with all customer OMS/EMS networks for out-of-the-box customer orders and allocations acceptance.
- Compatibility with several development languages, such as C++, Visual Studio, Java, and C#.
- The ability to create user-defined strategies (UDS) and Requests for Quotes (RFQ).
- Support for extreme message throughput and volumes.
- Support for FIXML and FIX protocols 4.0 through 4.4.
Tell us about your requirements
To ensure that our API meets your needs, we'd like you to provide some basic information.
After that, we'll ask you to acknowledge our terms and conditions and complete a short non-discloser agreement (NDA) to continue the application process.
We also need you to provide some basic connection information, such as the FIX protocol you're interested in, the exchanges you want to trade on, details about your broker, and so on. This information will enable us to determine the best way to help you connect to your chosen trading venues.
If you need any help filling out this part of the application, please contact us.