XTP is ION’s flagship clearing and settlement solution, supporting the entire post trade processing cycle for cleared derivatives.
Working as part of our London Product Management Team, you will be primarily responsible for capturing software requirements and specifying enhancements for cleared derivatives in the XTP product. The role will be pivotal in the delivery of a significant roadmap of client driven and regulatory enhancements
Your Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with clients, exchanges and industry bodies to gather and document business requirements
• Analyze business requirements and specify enhancements to the XTP platform
• Work with development teams to ensure solutions meet business requirements, including testing new functionality
• Effectively communicate to all interested parties on new initiatives and updates on existing initiatives and services
• Support account management and sales in customer meetings and calls as a subject matter expert
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• 5+ years working in financial technology
• Degree educated
• Ability to analyze customers' business problems, specifying business requirements and their solution at a functional level
• Ability to communicate confidently and concisely (both oral and written) using specialist business acumen
• Excellent time management and planning skills
• Strong technical awareness
• Knowledge of the exchange traded derivatives clearing and settlement process
• Understanding of global derivatives markets
• Experience of the software development lifecycle, including agile methods, SCRUM, use cases
• Experience writing product specifications, with a background in Business Analysis or Product Management
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.