We’re looking for an HTML5 Developer, to develop and design high quality software with limited bugs as part of Front end development Team. They will specifically focus on the development of new products based on the industry wide used technology stack.
Be ready to work closely with a tight-knit team of talented developers who are working on mission-critical projects and build meaningful, long-term relationships with our colleagues and our client communities.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
•Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
•Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
• Analyse, design, implement, debug and document robust, high-volume production services.
• Assist in identifying production issues and fix issues and problems found in productions and test.
• Report any problems encountered as soon as possible, e.g. a deadline will be missed, help is needed.
• Ensure issues are solved as quickly as possible.
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
• Advanced knowledge HTML5, Typescript, Less, CSS, ES6.
• Experience with multithreading and asynchronous processing.
• Experience in developing real-time, client-server-based systems.
• Good debugging and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of optimization techniques (e.g. performance assessment and tuning).
• Good understanding of UX Design. Ability to transform functional requirements into a good user experience.
• Able to understand and clarify specifications prior to beginning development.
• Must be able to report the estimation of effort to management/ business analyst as required.
• Ability to test implemented code prior to software build.