ION Corporates is looking for a Professional Services Director for our North America Treasury Business ION Corporates is looking for a Professional Services Director for our North America Treasury Business to help grow professional services revenue in the next few years. Professional Services directors are responsible for generating and managing services revenue as well as providing executive project oversight and leadership.
Key Responsibilities: Business Development
- Drives services revenue growth for new customers
- Manages business development efforts within certain existing customers
- Works collaboratively with other ION leaders to define, sell and deliver solutions to meet customer’s needs relative to ION’s service offerings
Key Responsibilities: Engagement Delivery Leadership
- Manages delivery for significant projects with selected ION customers in conjunction with the assigned Project Manager
- Manages customer relationship ensuring overall project successful delivery responsibility, project profitability and follow-on engagement sales
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Requires prior hands-on experience with structured project and/or professional services methodologies
- 10+ years of project / program management experience with comprehensive life cycles at ION or other software, consulting, or systems integration firm with delivery responsibility to client organizations
- Excellent client-facing/influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven leadership skills with teams of five or more professionals
About ION Group
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.