We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Role: Test Automation Engineer
We are looking for talented Test Engineers. As a test automation engineer, you will have to create and maintain test scenarios in a Continuous Integration (CI) environment.
• You will contribute to the creation of new test scenarios and potentially also contribute
to the extension of the keyword library
• You will participate in the maintenance of the test scenarios and their alignment to the
latest software release
• You will monitor and troubleshoot test scenario execution, for example: if they are de-
stabilized by a new set of binaries or a new set of data configuration (or both)
• You will report the defects and document accurately the anomalies in a structured and
comprehensible way, including how to reproduce the issue
• You will write documentation on the created scenarios
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience with CI workflows and tooling (Jenkins)
• Knowledge of testing automation framework
• Windows and Unix (Linux) operating systems
• Familiar with source code management systems (Git and Subversion)
• Some Financial knowledge would be a plus
• AWS (Amazon Web Services)
• Comfortable with SQL and XML
• Python, shell (bash, DOS) scripting