ION is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our dynamic Global Talent Acquisition team and work for US/Americas recruitment. We are experiencing significant growth in several key businesses and we need help in attracting the right talent to move our organization forward. This is a unique opportunity to build your career in a fast-paced and challenging environment where innovation is a core strategic value. In short, if you're smart and productive, analytical and resourceful, creative and personable, this is the place for you.
• You will be responsible for the full life-cycle recruitment of candidates for roles in USA, managing quality candidate flow and successfully fill Junior to Senior-level positions.
• You will be involved in hands-on recruitment activity including sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates.
• You will maintain relationships with hiring managers across the company, ensuring a smooth recruiting process, and positive candidate experience.
• You will work with hiring managers to edit, improve and help write job descriptions based on evolving needs, providing current market intelligence.
• You will work with managers and business stakeholders to provide insight into appropriate salaries and levels and will be involved in negotiation and delivering offers.
Your skills, qualification and experience:
• 3+ years of experience sourcing and recruiting technology talent for US/Americas region.
• Knowledge of USA/Americas talent best practices and talent markets.
• Knowledge of working on global ATS (Lever or any other).
• Experience with recruitment best practices, yet possessing an ability to innovate.
• Solid understanding and experience using social media to source passive candidates.
• Approachable, collaborative, and high-energy, yet analytical and data driven.
• Excellent written and spoken English communication skills including the ability to craft compelling recruiting copy.
• Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with business stakeholders in different regions, ability to multi-task.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred.