ION is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our dynamic Global Talent Acquisition team. We are experiencing significant growth in several key businesses and we need help in attracting the right talent to move our organization forward. This is a unique opportunity to build your career in a fast-paced and challenging environment where innovation is a core strategic value. In short, if you're smart and productive, analytical and resourceful, creative and personable, this is the place for you.
• You will be responsible for the full life-cycle recruitment of candidates for roles in UK/Europe, managing quality candidate flow and successfully fill Junior to Senior-level positions.
• You will be involved in hands-on recruitment activity including sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates.
• You will maintain relationships with hiring managers across the company, ensuring a smooth recruiting process, and positive candidate experience.
• You will work with hiring managers to edit, improve and help write job descriptions based on evolving needs, providing current market intelligence.
• You will work with managers and business stakeholders to provide insight into appropriate salaries and levels and will be involved in negotiation and delivering offers.
Your skills, qualification and experience:
• 4+ years of experience sourcing and recruiting technology talent.
• Knowledge of UK/EMEA talent best practices and talent markets.
• Knowledge of working on global ATS (Lever or any other).
• Experience with recruitment best practices, yet possessing an ability to innovate.
• Solid understanding and experience using social media to source passive candidates.
• Approachable, collaborative, and high-energy, yet analytical and data driven.
• Excellent written and spoken English communication skills including the ability to craft compelling recruiting copy.
• Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with business stakeholders in different regions, ability to multi-task.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred.