The Technical Account Manager will be part of the ION's Equities Technical Account Management (TAM) Department. The TAM team is formed of a geographically dispersed, enthusiastic mix of professionals with strong technical, functional and customer service skills.
The Technical Account Manager will manage client relationships and will drive implementation of projects and other initiatives post contract. This position involves project management, business management and relationship management with assigned client accounts. This position requires prior knowledge and experience with software technology and the business flows of Derivatives (Futures and Options), Fixed Income and/or Equities (Equities and Equity Options).
- Cultivate client partnerships to ensure joint alignment of short and long-term goals.
- Tracking of strategic client issues and progressing them through internal groups.
- Serving as a liaison with internal departments including sales, accounts and technical support.
- Manage multiple clients and prioritize initiatives among those clients.
- Working with technical support and operations groups to ensure timely resolution of tactical problems.
- Initiate, participate and lead departmental and intradepartmental teams and initiatives to improve processes.
Required Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (verbal & written).
- Experienced in a software product vendor or consultancy services company.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Equities - trading business flows and markets.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building skills.
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
Desired Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree considered a plus.
- Experience in financial services or technology industry considered a plus.
- Project Management experience considered a plus.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.