Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions.
We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide. Learn more at iongroup.com.
For the strengthening of the Midrange System Unit, we are looking for brilliant professionals to join the infrastructure team, specifically within storage solutions.
The ideal candidate will experience a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve technology and business objectives.
Your Duties and responsibilities
· Design and implement storage solutions to meet business needs
· Configure, manage, and maintain storage systems
· Perform monitoring, troubleshooting and performance optimization activities to ensure stability and reliability
· Collaborate with development teams to ensure integration of storage solutions with other technologies
· Support security team to mitigate any vulnerability or threat
· Maintain accurate documentation of processes, configurations and changes made to storage systems
· We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
· Degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field
· In-depth knowledge of HDS Storage platform (VSP, HUSVM, HCP), EMC Storage platform (VMAX, POWERMAX, ISILON, UNITY, DATA DOMAIN), NETAPP ONTAP Storage platform, SAN/TAN fiber channel technology (CISCO)
· Good knowledge of scripting solutions (PowerShell / Bash / Python etc.) for support and troubleshooting
· Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively and handle emergencies
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills with technical and non-technical teams
· Excellent knowledge of the English language
· Certifications on specific fields (Storage/FC/Hypervisor) are considered a plus.
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract.
Assago, Castellazzo B.da, Collecchio, Roma, Verona.
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) Please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates that meet the required criteria for selection will be contacted.
If you’re from a non-EU country, you must have a valid EU visa or work permit.