Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
For the strengthening of the Procurement unit, we are looking for talented professionals to grow their career as Sourcing and Procurement Business Analyst. Selected candidates will be placed in a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve technology and business objectives.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Managing the procurement business analysis, being involved in entire Procurement process and being trained in the main group sourcing and procurement procedures
• Collaborating in the design and set-up of intelligent spend management and automated sourcing solutions
• Dealing with the design, implementation and maintenance of the procurement operating model, moving from classical to digital approaches
• Participating in the new vendor selection model implementation
• Designing, implementing and managing the spend analysis process.
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• Bachelor's degree with honors in Law, Management Engineering or Economics
• Attitude to Business Process Analysis
• At least two to five years of experience in business analysis processes (plus if cost/procurement)
• Excellent knowledge of the English language
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, aptitude for teamwork
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract.
Collecchio (PR) / Assago (MI) / Verona (VR).
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.