Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions.
We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
We are looking for talented professionals to grow their career as Software Developer
Your duties and responsibilities
• Manage the entire software lifecycle, from design to implementation, being trained in the main banking processes with the aim of collaborating in the creation of important information system evolution projects.
• Deal with the design, implementation and maintenance of software products and information systems for the provision of services to banks and related processes.
• Participate in new product implementation projects and support the transition of our platform to evolved Cloud systems, in a dynamic and international context.
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• Bachelor's degree with honors in technical/scientific areas (computer science, mathematics, physics, computer engineering, management engineering, economics)
• Knowledge of and ability to use programming languages (e.g., Java, Python, .net, data stage)
• Applied skills in relational databases, object-oriented programming, interfaces
• Expertise in programming, technical and/or functional analysis
• At least two to five years of experience in software development
• Excellent knowledge of the English language
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, aptitude for teamwork
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract
Assago (MI), Collecchio (PR), Castellazzo Bormida (AL), Parma, Roma , Verona
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.