Whether you’re a boutique broker or a global bank, Fidessa gives you everything you need for equities trading in one integrated solution.
To grow your business, you need advanced technology that can unify your operations, simplify your workflows, and boost your efficiency. Our award-winning equities solutions automate and simplify your trading on markets worldwide with proven technology you can trust.
The Fidessa front office provides industry-leading trading functionality across a range of assets. Our team automates trading strategies, providing algorithms that deliver improved execution for our customers and their clients. We develop robust algorithms that perform efficiently under demanding market conditions.
- Java or transferable object oriented skills from similar languages such as C++ or C#.
- Experience of Linux / Unix operating systems.
- Proven experience of the software development lifecycle in a commercial environment.
- Experience of developing and optimizing highly scalable services and distributed systems.
- Experience of applying automation tools for building software, testing, and deployment.
- Highly numerate degree.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communicator. Ability to interpret requirements and specifications and to describe highly technical designs or solutions simply and clearly to less technical audiences.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload and adhere to deadlines.
- Financial markets knowledge is an advantage.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.