Our RightAngle Product and Engineering team in Tulsa is an agile software development shop with small cross-functional teams of motivated people that work in an open environment. We are passionate about technology, collaboration, team-work, open communication and continuous improvement. We value a good work-life balance and encourage people to challenge themselves and continually grow.
We are looking to enhance our product offering in the areas of Asset Operations Management, P&L and Exposure reporting, and Internationalization of the application. We are seeking Software Developers who will work with Product Management, Leads, Architects, and team members to analyze and refine business requirements, and design and build high quality technical solutions that meet those requirements.
We are looking for a team player with good inter-personal communication skills who can contribute in all phases of the software development lifecycle, write well designed, testable, efficient code following agile development methodology.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be part of a team implementing and maintaining new software in C# and SQL.
- Interact with the business experts to understand the end user requirements, enabling you to develop the business are knowledge overtime.
- Convert the requirements into a software solution, involving all aspects of the development lifecycle: design, Acceptance Test Driven Development, code (server, WinForms UI, and Web UI), performance benchmarks, documentation, deployment automation.
- Collaborate with local and remote team members solving business requirements and targeting excellence in terms of quality and performance.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Hands-on software development experience in C#
- Knowledgeable in writing and tuning MS SQL.
- Excellent analytical and design skills
- Good understanding of data structures and design patterns
- Be passionate about software development and technology
- Be organized, persistent, reliable and detail oriented
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Appetite to continually learn about our products and industry