Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions.
We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
For the strengthening of the Midrange System Unit, we are looking for brilliant professionals with proved experience in complex environments, preferably banking/finance, to join the virtualized infrastructure team, specifically within VmWare solutions.
The ideal candidate will experience a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve technology and business objectives.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Management of current infrastructure
• Support implementation and design of new projects
• Coordination and management of incidents/problem escalations with or without war room with different technical teams
• Monitoring, capacity planning, proactive analysis of future requirements within the virtualized infrastructure
• Definition of infrastructural guidelines within your duty
• Governance and report of all the topics related to running services, capacity, and licensing
• Continuous improvement of the infrastructure
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• Degree in computer science/science
• Minimum 5y of experience within the enterprise VmWare field
• VmWare vSphere 6.x/7.x and VmWare products such as: vRealize Operation, Orchestrator, vRealize Automation, LogInsight, NSX
• OS (Windows / Linux, specifically Red Hat) and Microsoft Office Suite
• Networking topics (switch/routers/load balancers) and security topics (Firewall/VPN etc)
• DNS / DHCP / AD services and Servers and Blade Servers solutions (Cisco UCS, Hyperflex, VXRail, HPE Synergy, Dell MX7000)
• Scripting solutions (Powershell / Bash / Python etc) for support and troubleshooting
• Analysis and troubleshooting capabilities
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, aptitude for teamwork and strong customer orientation
• Certifications on specific fields (VmWare,Networking,OS etc) as well as PM (ITIL, PMPO) are considered a plus
• C1 English level knowledge is highly valued
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract
Assago (MI), Collecchio (PR), Roma, Verona
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.