Senior Systems Consultant (Openlink Endur/Findur) – 6453
Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Present the project’s technical solution to client representatives.
- Support client training services.
- Consult with client’s technology users to determine technical requirements to be addressed by the ION solution.
- Provide guidance to Technical Consultants.
- Follow ION documentation standards and resolution process flow for all deliverables.
- Keep Line Manager and Project Manager(s) informed regarding the status of assigned responsibilities.
- Maintain full chargeability on client account(s) as assigned.
- On-site consultants may be required to travel to the customer site to work on projects as needed (up to 80% post-COVID)
- Systems role:
- Provide technology & infrastructure design advice to clients.
- Participate in requirements analysis and product deployment & configuration at client site.
- Provide clients with full range of technical support services for troubleshooting technical & performance issues.
- Participate in Upgrade Assessments as well as upgrade projects.
- Conduct thorough System Health Assessments for client’s production environment covering presentation, application, database and network layers.
- Provide client training services in the product technical architecture, troubleshooting and performance tuning areas.
- Gain proficiency in one or more functional and Technical area for the product (interfaces, deployment, performance tuning, database analysis, etc.).
- Assume hands-on project implementation duties (install, configure, test) in all phases of the implementation, reporting to the Project Manager
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a directly related IT field
- 5+ years’ experience in Software Design and Development and/or deployment
- 5+ years experience directly working with ION Openlink Endur/Findur products in deploying, configuring, implementing, and testing the product.
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts
- Advanced networking, distributed networks knowledge
- Proficiency in Windows Operating system, and security architecture: server monitoring/tuning
- Experience with industry standard performance monitoring tools and ability to do application and database performance tuning
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (Azure and AWS)
- Experience with MS SQL Server or Oracle is required
- IIS proficiency (configuration)
- Windows Services knowledge
- Ability to work as part of a project team structure, and deliver with little to no guidance from manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, independent, resourceful and one who is capable of being objective and giving/taking constructive feedback
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts