Senior Sales Executive – Commodities – 5394
- Identify prospects within ION Commodity addressable market and establish their need for commodity management solutions.
- Understand the business needs and business drivers of the prospect
- Communicate IONs value proposition and position solutions, according to the prospects identified and understood need.
- Identify key decision makers in the customers organization and prepare plans on navigating to a deal close
- Quarterback opportunities to close , Qualify marketing leads.
- Rigorously track all interactions in Salesforce.
- Adopt and promote organizational standards including documentation, positioning material, pricing tools and escalation material.
- Maintain relationships with customers in order to researching and recommending new solution opportunities to improve their business.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven track record with 8+ years of experience in selling commodity software, commodity data or enterprise supply chain solutions, developing prospective clients.
- History of repeatedly achieving and exceeding quarterly quotas.
- Consultative, creative, problem-solving approach
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to articulate positions the customer may not agree with.
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in initiating, developing and nurturing relationships.
- Passion for excellence, passion for high quality materials and professionalism
- Ambitious driven individual with high energy level and desire to win
- Strong skills in organization and planning.
- Strong team player
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Willing to travel up to 40% of the time (post-COVID).
- Working knowledge of the fundamentals of the commodities or treasury business.
- Practical experience within a consulting firm.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts