Creditflux, an ION Analytics company and the leading information source worldwide for the rapidly evolving market for credit funds and CLOs, is seeking a reporter to cover North American structured credit. Our North American product provides sophisticated investors and advisors with deep-dive coverage of credit funds and structured credit, with an emphasis on the CLO market, private credit fundraising and credit fund strategies.
The Senior Reporter role is focused on breaking news on the CLO market as part of team of journalists and credit and legal analysts based in New York and around our global offices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reporting, writing, and filing copy on a daily basis
- Contributing to special projects such as conferences, databases, webinars and podcasts
- Assisting with developing coverage outside of assigned beats
- Cultivating and meeting with sources
- In-region travel as necessary
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Previous experience covering fixed-income markets a plus
- Strong writing skills and an investigative mindset
- Time management and communication skills
- Networking and contact-building skills
- A self-starter attitude with a cooperative approach
The estimated salary range is $80,000 - $120,000. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and skills.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group with 13,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe.
Our ever-expanding global footprint, cutting edge products, and over 40,000 customers worldwide provide an unparalleled career experience for those who share our vision.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.