Cedacri is part of ION Group, a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, data, and business insights to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. We are a truly global company; we employ 13,000+ people at 60+ offices and serve 4,800+ customers worldwide.
Role and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with managers to understand requirements and establish effective recruiting strategies
• Develop and advertise accurate job descriptions to attract a highly qualified candidate pool
• Screen, interview and evaluate candidates
• Assess candidate interest and ability to thrive in ION culture
• Foster lasting relationships with candidates
• Share best practice interviewing techniques with Interviewers.
• Build an effective network of internal and external resources to call on as needed
• Ensure candidates receive timely, thoughtful and engaging messaging throughout the hiring process
• Partner with Marketing to develop and deliver a disruptive employer brand strategy
• Promote our values, culture and passion
• Distribute thoughtful and engaging employer brand content
• Design and monitor key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of our employment practices
• Develop recommendations for course corrections by leveraging data from our ATS, post interview and post hire surveys and other feedback loops
• Continually search for opportunities to elevate our brand by identifying industry best practices, evaluating competitors and nurturing networks and partnerships
• Focused on delivering an excellent candidate experience
• Ambitious, efficient and stable under tight deadlines and competing priorities
• Ability to build relationships with managers and colleagues across multiple disciplines and time zones
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills across all levels
• Willingness to learn and use software tools
• College / University degree in Marketing, Human Resources or related field from an accredited institution preferred
• Proven success in recruiting and filling positions also in the Tech space
• Demonstrated ability to effectively place candidates for all positions at up to Senior levels
• Experience with competitive job markets preferred
• Working knowledge using any candidate tracking systems
• 5+ years recruiting experience
• An aptitude for sharing best practices and becoming a subject matter expert in the role
• Proven ability to be a talent advisor to your hiring managers
• Result driven, OKR driven
Contract and locations
· Contract Type: Full-time, permanent contract.
· Locations: Collecchio
Enjoy a hybrid work culture that offers the best of remote flexibility and in-person collaboration.
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) Please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates that meet the required criteria for selection will be contacted.
If you’re from a non-EU country, you must have a valid EU visa or work permit.