About us and this role
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to join our design team at ION Analytics, a division of ION Group. You will design holistic user experiences for our products, starting from discovery all the way through delivery.
We are at the forefront of transforming global capital markets by delivering advanced analytics, news, and data solutions that impact millions of knowledge professionals in the world. Our customers include the most influential investors, lawyers, consultants, traders, bankers, and executives in the market, and we are changing the way they work through technology. If you join us, you will be a part of this movement and be surrounded by a culture of continuous improvement and learning.
- Design user interfaces and holistic user experience of products, leading in discovery and delivery
- Analyse user research, product usage metrics and best practices to inform design decisions
- Prototype solutions based on conceptual ideas, within a set of aspirations and needs of specific personas, for internal and client validation, ultimately for implementation by engineers
Required Skills and Experiences
- Belief that client and user value sits at the core of all great design
- Demonstrated experience and process of identifying user aspirations and needs
- Experience working on products with successful active usage by sophisticated knowledge professional
- Strong design skills demonstrating visual design, interaction design, and prototyping
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to communicate and present design decisions to key stakeholders and the wider product team
Preferred Skills and Experiences
- Experience designing analytical tools, news, or other financial platforms
- Interest in Data visualisation
- Experience applying an existing design system
More about ION Analytics
We’re a diverse group of innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
-Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading, and risk
-Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure
Within ION Analytics we help clients find advantage in a world of information overload and fragmented systems. Our business information solutions blend expert journalism and analytics with data to help banks, advisors, investors, law firms and corporations find opportunities in markets ranging from equities and fixed income to infrastructure and private equity.
On our platform clients can break through silos to originate opportunities, find buyers, and use resources efficiently. Our advanced workflow automation tools cut through the noise to deliver personalized, targeted information that saves time and effort, and drives better decisions.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.