Who we are
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, data, and business insights to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. We are a truly global company; we employ 13,000+ people at 60+ offices and serve 4,800+ customers worldwide.
What we offer
· A unique opportunity to join a new project within ION aimed at disrupting (again!) the way our customers operate in financial markets.
· In-depth 'on-the-job' and structured training so you can become an effective innovator.
· Competitive salary and benefits.
· A full-time, permanent contract.
· Enjoy a hybrid work culture that offers the best of remote flexibility and in-person collaboration.
Pisa, Milan, Turin, Trieste, Voghera, Siena
· A combination of experienced professionals and younger talents distributed around the world.
· A mix of software engineers, developers, designers, product and project managers, and domain specialists.
· Led by a group of visionary leaders with an unrivaled track record in creating disruptive products for financial institutions.
Hard skills we look for and help our people develop
· Object-oriented programming, OODP, Dependency Injection, Domain Driven Development.
· Concurrent programming.
· Functional programming.
· Asynchronous programming, Network design patterns.
· Acceptance Test Drive Development tools and practices.
· Test Driven Development tools and practices.
· Continuous Integration tools and best practices.
· Continuous Delivery tools and best practices.
· Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban).
· Source control systems and best practices.
· Java SDK, Java 8 streams, and Lambdas.
· Git, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Eclipse, or any other standard de-facto IDE.
· One or more among the following frameworks: JDK, Guice, Spring, Hibernate.
· You have an academic background in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
· You have started your career as a software developer and you are looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your passion for technologies and programming.
· You are not scared about complexity.
· You like simplifying complexity by keeping a K.I.S.S. approach to software design and engineering.
· You are dynamic, energetic, and passionate about technology.
· You are a quick and continuous learner.
· If you are from a non-EU country, you must have a valid EU visa or work permit.
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99
) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates that meet the required criteria for selection will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you don’t currently have the legal right to work in Italy, if that right is just about to expire, or if that right has restrictions imposed which would prevent you from undertaking a full-time employment contract.