About this role
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be working in a Lean-Agile team of cross-functional skills that is central to other areas across the organisation. You will be contributing to real decisions about technology to create maintainable solutions and participating in a highly collaborative group of software engineering professionals. This is an opportunity to learn, develop your skills, and become a well-rounded engineer in the process. Successful developers will show a proven track record of continuously delivering quality software and have an appreciation for the principles of software development: writing clean and efficient code, having a good understanding of TDD, BDD, DDD, and knowing when to be pragmatic. You should be able demonstrate an understanding and experience in RESTful APIs, Microservice, and Distributed systems. An ideal candidate will also have experience working with cloud-based technologies, preferably AWS or Azure, Google.
Who You Are
- Big advocate of Agile principles
- Believer in software craftmanship and principles
- Experience in Microservice principles
- An advocate of TDD
- Team player, positive and “let’s do it” attitude
- An advocate of the continuous delivery/deployment
- Enjoy working closely with PM/PO and the end clients
- Have a good judgement of when to be ideologue and when to be pragmatic
- Have a natural attitude in taking the mentorship role
- Open to learning and exploring new things
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Good understanding of Go, Typescript, SQL
- Some understanding of C# .NET, PHP, or Ruby
- Strong proficiency with unit, integration, acceptance/end-to-end testing
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of AWS, ECS, Lambda Function, SNS, SQS, ELB/ALB, Cognito, DynamoDB or equivalent technologies from other cloud providers
- Understanding of Terraform or Serverless
- Understanding of RabbitMQ or other similar queueing technologies
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and/or HATEOAS
- Understanding of SQL Server, MongoDB and/or Elasticsearch
- Some understanding of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems and servers
- Good understanding of CI with Jenkins or GitHub Actions or similar tools
More about ION Analytics
We’re a diverse group of innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
- Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading, and risk
- Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure
Within ION Analytics we help clients find advantage in a world of information overload and fragmented systems. Our business information solutions blend expert journalism and analytics with data to help banks, advisors, investors, law firms and corporations find opportunities in markets ranging from equities and fixed income to infrastructure and private equity.
On our platform clients can break through silos to originate opportunities, find buyers, and use resources efficiently. Our advanced workflow automation tools cut through the noise to deliver personalized, targeted information that saves time and effort, and drives better decisions.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.