We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
•Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
•Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
•The role will help our customers to digitize, automate business workflows and enable them to do efficient decision making in response to increasing velocity of industry innovation, complexity and regulations.
•As a senior developer, you will drive and develop ION software product(s) bringing in innovation, new user experiences and DevOps efficiency, as well as mentoring colleagues with strong technology foundations and a culture of delivery excellence.
•Success in this role will require strong passion for product innovation, and customer focus.
•Successful candidates will work in our Core Architecture Division which produces the Core Technology that underpins all new or re-engineered ION products.
• Drive, design and do development of scoped projects using Agile and UCD process.
• Innovate, recommend, design, drive a product evolution that creates business value for the end user OR Reduces Total Cost of Ownership of the product.
• Be able to pick up other technologies along the whole development stack, other non-java ecosystems.
• Build culture of continuous learning and improvement in team by identifying technical debts/improvements.
• Have the desire to collaborate, and like sharing and learning from your colleagues
• Be passionate about delivering quality code
• Demonstrate experience writing enterprise software applications
• Have a deep understanding of multithreading and real-time software architectures
• Have an abiding interest in and competence for solving real-world business problems (with technology as an enabler)
Required Skills, Experience & Qualification:
•acceptance test driven development
•object oriented programming