We’re visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation solutions, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, financial institutions, central banks, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. We’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Work with cloud platform teams to design, develop, debug and support platforms, services and application workspaces.
• Work with the application teams to design, develop, debug and support new cloud-native applications and migrate existing applications to the cloud.
• Regularly evaluate the best cloud applications, hardware, and practices to keep the ION Cloud up to date with the best of breed available in the industry.
• Maintain strong and continuous engagement with security SMEs internally and externally to ensure the ION Cloud architecture and operating model is up to the top security standards.
• Work with stakeholders to understand customers' needs and to implement the cloud strategies accordingly.
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
• Authentication/authorization implementations.
• Application of encryption at rest and in transit
• Certificates/secrets implementations
• Implementing security in public clouds ( AWS, Azure, GCP), with at least 3 years specific experience in either AWS or Azure.
• Secure microservices architectures in a cloud-native environment.
• Understanding of networking.
• Knowledge of different deployment models (Container, Serverless, Cloud, PaaS, IaaS …).
• Ability to work with diverse, remote, and distributed teams across multiple regions and time zones.
• SSDLC practices in DevOps, CI/CD environment.
• OWASP Top 10, SANS CWE, OpenSAMM, BSIMM, etc.
• Penetration testing, vulnerability scanning
• Implementation of security monitoring tools.
• Implementing pipelines that make use of SCA, SAST, DAST, IAST and RASP solutions.
• SANS/SEC-540: Cloud Security and DevSecOps Automation
• Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
• Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
• HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner (HCISPP)
• Experience in Threat Modeling.
• A proven track record as engineer and consultant, capable of working directly with teams, embedded in the delivery model.
• Experience with Kubernetes, Openshift, Service Mesh.
• Experience with clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Experience with getting or maintaining certified standards (i.e. ISO 27001, PCI DSS, MIL-SPEC)
• IAM: Key Cloak, ForgeRock, Okta, Azure Active Directory B2C, x509 Mutual TLS (OpenId Connect/OIDC/SAML)
• Secrets: AWS KMS/AWS Secrets Manager, Azure Key Vault, Hashicorp Vault, CyberArk Conjur
• Code security tools: SonarQube, BlackDuck, Veracode, Snyk
• Container security tools: Aquasec, Twistlock, Clare, Qualys, Sysdig
• Cloud security tools: Rapid7, Netskope, AWS Security Hub, Azure Security Center, GCP Cloud Security Command Center
• Cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP.
• Container platforms: OpenShift, Kubernetes, Swarm.
• CI/CD platforms: Jenkins, Spinnaker, Argo CD, Azure DevOps, AWS CodeStar, GCP Cloud Build.
• Artifact platforms: Nexus, Artifactory.
Languages: Bash, PowerShell, Python, Node.js
, Go, Rust, Java.
• Orchestration tools: Terraform, Pulumi, CloudFormation templates, ARM templates, GCP Deployment Manager templates.
• Configuration management tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt.
Contract and locations
· Contract Type: Full-time, permanent contract.
· Locations: Milan, Pisa, Turin, Roma, Collecchio, Castellazzo Bormida
Enjoy a hybrid work culture that offers the best of remote flexibility and in-person collaboration.
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) Please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates that meet the required criteria for selection will be contacted.
If you’re from a non-EU country, you must have a valid EU visa or work permit.