We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
· Drive solution implementation with a strong focus on reliability and availability, performance and scalability, manageability, quality, and integration
· Be a subject matter expert and coach/guide the junior team members ensuring alignment to the development best practices
· Remain involved throughout the requirement gathering and development process providing technical expertise and solution ideas, using rapid prototyping approaches to evaluate feasibility
· Completely own and escalate issues in a timely manner
· 8+ years of full-stack, hands on experience designing & developing low latency high throughput scalable enterprise applications
· Experience implementing architectural design patterns such as Event Driven Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture, Domain Driven design
· Familiarity with database technologies - SQL, NoSQL, DBMS concepts
· Familiar with source code management systems (Git and Subversion)
· Experience in successful implementation/adoption of Agile and Scrum methodologies
· FinTech experience will be a plus
· Experience designing and building cloud native applications will be a plus
· Ability to coach and mentor junior members of the team
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
· Ability to create a strong working relationship with product management and colleagues
· Entrepreneurial mindset to problem solving
· Seeking feedback and continuously improving