We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Senior Design System Designer to join the design system team. This is your opportunity to play an integral part in defining and evolving our user interface components, UX guidance, and patterns, setting the standards for ION's digital experiences. Enjoy a hybrid work culture that offers the best of remote flexibility and in-person collaboration. This is your chance to leave your mark on a large-scale, innovative project and drive the future of our products. We're excited to see the creativity and unique perspective you'll bring to our team!
- Assist in defining and evolving UX guidance, components, and patterns across the organization
- Collaborate with product teams to tailor the design system to their needs
- Work alongside the Product, Development, and UX teams to streamline our processes and boost efficiency
- Advocate for the adoption of the guidelines across teams
- Incorporate inclusive design principles in your work and within the team
- Clearly communicate the rationale behind your research and design recommendations
- Champion user-centered design decisions, challenging conventional mindsets
- Contribute to fostering an inclusive, collaborative, and creative team culture
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Figma expert and a solid understanding of design tokens.
- Previous exposure to a complex, enterprise-scale design system.
- Awareness of best practices for interaction design, design systems and inclusive design principles.
- A solid understanding of User-Centered Design (UCD).
- Experience working on products with substantial scope.
- Proven record of collaboration with Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and unknowns with enthusiasm and passion.
- 6+ years of experience.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- A portfolio showcasing your design work would be highly advantageous.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group with 13,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe,
Our ever-expanding global footprint, cutting edge products, and over 40,000 customers worldwide provide an unparalleled career experience for those who share our vision.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.