We are working on a new generation trade processing and reporting solution which has been launched in the market recently. This is a real time trade processing system that handles activities like trade and position management, risk management, collateral and interest, margining, fees and commissions, balances, market processing and reporting. Our systems connect to 50+ exchanges globally to provide real time trades and market data.
Our solution is highly scalable and caters for all types of customers - FCMs, global and regional banks, asset management firms etc. We focus on our customer needs and quick time to market.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
- We are looking for people with can-do attitude who are passionate about solving complex problems. We are interested in people with strong technical skills and background in test automation. Customer needs are our top priority.
- Our solutions are modular and based on SOA. Our technology stack mainly consists of Java, C#, HTML5, Guice and Oracle. We use reporting tools like Jasper Report and BIRT. Our test automation is driven using Robot Framework.
- We follow an agile methodology. As a global organisation our teams are distributed in multiple geographical locations. Good team players and clear & timely communication are key aspects.
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Excellent analytical skills and strong lateral thinker
- Strong technical and design skills
- Good understanding of data structures and design patterns
- Able to work in an agile way seeking continuous improvement to reduce waste
- Champion in test automation
- Able to understand customer needs and provide them good level of support
- Team oriented approach to problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Active participation in group discussions
- Strong work ethic and sense of ownership
- Able to assess priority and self organise tasks