Secured Funding Technical Implementation Analyst – 7410
Duties and Responsibilities
- Through a positive constructive and consultative approach, the Implementation Analyst works closely with Product, Development and core teams delivering the technical aspects of solution deployments and upgrades, and is responsible for:
- Providing analysis into technical and functional issues and escalating/communicating appropriately with other internal teams.
- Helping to deploy or upgrade the Anvil solutions for both Enterprise customers and ION Hosted clients.
- Managing and resolving technical problems and incidents as a first point of contact for our customers.
- Analysis and documentation of customer requirements, and where enhancements are raised, track through Product Management team(s) to deployment and resolution.
- Work alongside Project Managers to implement deployment plans and take responsibility for technical delivery activities.
- Potentially working on multiple customers and deliveries concurrently, aligned with other ION Secured Funding teams to ensure smooth delivery.
- Applicants must have at least business level Japanese (spoken) and English (spoken and written) language.
- Strong communication skills, with experience in communicating to both internal and external teams at multiple levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers across multiple disciplines.
- Management and resolution of technical problems and incidents as may arise during projects.
- An inquisitive mind, driven to understand clients’ needs, articulate them to our product group, and help deliver solutions.
- Experience delivering financial software services to customers with a consistently high rate of customer satisfaction.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure, showing a flexible approach and an ability to confidently identify and communicate a resolution.
- A commercial understanding, with the ability to identify requests that are outside a service, as well as ensuring chargeable work is accurately measured and managed.
- Organization and excellent attention to detail combined with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Strong ownership, escalating where appropriate whilst still retaining responsibility for resolving issues.
- A positive approach to change; can identify improvements to advance the customer service.
- Business knowledge in repo or securities lending, including the specifics of the Japanese repo and securities lending markets, would be an advantage.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts