ION Analytics is growing. We are looking for a Sales Operations Program Coordinator. This person will partner with leaders across our sales organization ensure a smooth roll out of Salesforce and design a training program to onboard new joiners .
We are building on 30+ years of growth. In 2021, we formed ION Analytics combining Dealogic and Acuris and we challenged ourselves to become completely client obsessed – creating teams focused on client segments (Bank, Investor, Advisor, Legal and Corporate). We aim to build both segment and client expertise, focusing on the client and what their aspirations are to create and develop high value relationships with front office senior stakeholders.
Your role will focus on building out of processes and training programs for the Sales Organization:
- Organizing and Delivering Salesforce onboarding, training programs for new and existing colleagues globally.
- Working alongside senior management to identify pain points in the sales organization.
- Coordinate with the Salesforce integration team to help problem solve.
- Collecting stakeholder feedback to develop a helpline and FAQ portal.
- Coordinating user acceptance tests (UAT) for Salesforce evolutions & new functionalities and formalizing feedback for the CRM Admin & integration team.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Solid understanding of business processes and best practices in sales/customer success, marketing, finance/accounting, etc
- Experience in rolling out a CRM (ideally previous experience with Salesforce)
- Bachelor's degree required, technical or business-related field preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain effective internal working relationships
- Analytical, result oriented, team player
- Excellent organization skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in change management
We’re a diverse group of innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
Within ION Analytics we help clients find advantage in a world of information overload and fragmented systems. Our business information solutions blend expert journalism and analytics with data to help banks, advisors, investors, law firms and corporations find opportunities in markets ranging from equities and fixed income to infrastructure and private equity.
On our platform clients can break through silos to originate opportunities, find buyers, and use resources efficiently, and our advanced workflow automation tools cut through the noise to deliver personalized, targeted information that saves time and effort, and drives better decisions.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.