Sales Hong Kong – 9872
- Excellent communication skills across all organizational levels within both ION Markets and customer organizations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers across multiple disciplines
- 3+ years business knowledge in financial markets with first-hand experience at either financial institutes or technology companies working within the financial markets space
- Proven track record of selling complex trading solutions to the financial markets.
- Strong analysis skills
- Experience of successfully working with customers and with complex business scenarios, demonstrating their own contribution to improve customer perception of the service and customer satisfaction
- Strong ownership of their brief, escalating where appropriate whilst still retaining responsibility for resolving issues. A results-oriented approach to service provision
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Execute the sales strategy for SE Asia across ION Markets portfolio
- Secure the annual sales targets covering client acquisition, growth, and renewals
- Manage relationships across client portfolio of customers in the region.
- Direct client acquisition managing complex bids, legal & commercial negotiations and Implemented sales strategies & campaigns across Asia.
- Account Management across regional and domestics accounts in SE Asia
- Relationship management with the customer's business, including head traders, technology, support operations and compliance.
- Ensure effective, consistent and structured communication with customers, including ensuring meetings are documented and actions circulated in line with standards and stored centrally
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other teams including, marketing, Support, Implementation, Product Management
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts