Who Are We?
ION Markets provides transformative technology and solutions to financial institutions dealing in equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, cleared derivatives, secured funding, and asset management. Our award-winning end-to-end solutions simplify clients’ operations by automating the full trade lifecycle, providing tools to manage risk, and maximizing access to liquidity, while giving real-time access to critical information required for timely operational decisions and execution on a global scale.
As a part of Sales and Account Management team, you will provide value to clients by understanding their needs and visions. Then by aligning and leveraging internal resources, you will position ION as the solution to execute the client's strategy. By engaging across our client's organizations, the Sales and Account Manager coordinates multiple stakeholders and advances long-term valuable relationships with our clients. This is a unique opportunity for you to join a dynamic team and to make the next, crucial, step in your career in Fintech and Captial Markets.
- Client facing role selling ION Markets to existing and potential new customers.
- Build account plans and work closely with customer to uncover upsell opportunities.
- Generate, manage and report on pipeline to meet sales targets.
- Execute on new business strategies and sales campaigns.
- Establish, maintain, and grow strong customer relationships at the top level of the client.
- Own end to end commercial processes from qualification to close.
Requirements, Skills and Qualifications
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial attitude.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years client facing experience in financial services or a financial technology company.
- An understanding of capital markets and its participants.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and rigorous analytical skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Passion for technology and fintech products.
- Eagerness to expand domain knowledge.
More About ION
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With over 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.