ION is the world’s most progressive FinTech company providing pioneering software and consultancy services to customers around the globe. We serve large financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, and corporations. We are committed to automating processes that positively impact our customers' work and providing insights to enable more informed decision making. We provide software and data to our customers to simplify complex processes and digitize their businesses. Our products and services help the world's leading organizations do more, in a better and simpler way, than ever before.
ION software underpins the global fixed income, foreign exchange, and derivatives markets, powers the world’s central banks, and manages cash and risk for thousands of companies worldwide. ION data and analytics are the golden source for M&A, equity, and leveraged finance bankers worldwide. With a dynamic team of 13,000+ employees, 50+ global offices, and 5,000+ customers worldwide, ION provides an unparalleled career experience for those who share our passion for growth and technology evolution.
ION Group consists of the following divisions:
· ION Analytics: Provider of investment banking M&A, equity and debt data, analytics, and content
· ION Commodities: Provider of energy and commodities trading and risk management solutions
· ION Markets: Provider of workflow solutions that automate the complete trade lifecycle and deliver actionable insights in real-time
· ION Treasury: Provider of unique treasury and risk management solutions that help clients manage liquidity of any scale while mitigating operational, financial, and reputational risk.
Our Leadership Development Program (LDP) is a foundational global initiative focused on developing talent for ION’s growing operations around the world. The program provides an opportunity for outstanding college graduates to start a career in a dynamic and fast paced global FinTech firm.
Analysts will spend the first 18 months of their career in 3 unique, 6-month rotations covering a broad range of ION's core capabilities. At the end of their 3 rotations analysts will transition to a deeper dive in one area of ION. Sample rotations / deep dives include:
· Product Strategy
· Product Management
· Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
· Product Implementation Services
· Consulting and Delivery Services
· Sales and Account Management
· Corporate Development
· Project Management
Leadership Development Program Analysts will explore various roles across multiple ION divisions. LDP is available in New York, Chicago, and London.
Analysts will spend their first rotation filling a business need in their home office. However, they are encouraged to spend their second and/or third rotations in another location, either domestic or abroad. Typically, more than 60% of analysts take advantage of this opportunity.
What you'll do
You will be working at the forefront of the FinTech industry on teams with fellow analysts and experienced subject matter experts. After 3 weeks of structured training, you will quickly be expected to take ownership of challenging projects that make a real difference to our company and our customers. You will gain exposure and extensive skills related to the different areas of ION's capabilities. Throughout the program you will also be encouraged to pursue interests and skills outside of your rotation to further yourself and the organization.
Highlighted Analyst Projects
· Conducted a strategic assessment of sales and trading workflows for a global investment bank's fixed income division to help standardize processes, automate manual touchpoints, and improve overall sales efficiency
· Managed marketing and user experience for new ION product, including brand strategy and social media content design
· Analyzed sharing usage data and conducted user interviews across ION Analytics products to improve the sharing features in next-gen products
· Supported project management by producing activity reports and participating in customer status calls for a multi-million-dollar project for one of the world’s leading beverage companies
How You’ll Grow
Upon completion of the Leadership Development Program, you will have a well-formed view of the FinTech industry. Through the rotational opportunities, supported by continuous feedback, coaching, and mentoring, you will develop critical skills and professional capabilities fundamental to your career.
At ION we encourage our analysts to step outside their comfort zones. The LDP gives analysts the opportunity to identify their passions and cultivate their skills. Our goal is for you to complete the program equipped with sufficient knowledge and the potential to become future leaders. Transitioning into your deep dive role, you will further explore your passions within ION and will have another opportunity for an international assignment.
Find your passion, build your skills, hone your execution excellence, and make a difference.
(New York only*) Estimated Salary range: 75,000 - 80,000 USD *Note: Disclosure as required by NY law
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.