In this role, you will oversee the rollout of our in-house contract management database across the ION Group. This system is the source of truth for client contract information, so is of critical importance to the business.
The successful candidate will work with an outsourcing provider to accelerate the execution of the backlog of contract reviews to include in our system. The role will also require co-ordination with our internal Revenue Reporting team, Commercial and Legal teams on mapping contracts to revenue and addressing any queries that may arise from the contract reviews.
As a member of the Lean Team, your focus in the onboarding process will be to establish the following:
· Defined product and component hierarchy per entity
· Creation of master schedule records per customer within the in-house database, including annual recurring revenue broken down to component level
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor quality of output from third party provider to ensure data quality standards are met. This work will involve reviewing agreements to ensure data has been appropriated captured on in-house contract management system
- Ensure all contract metadata is populated in accordance with the guidelines for successful upload into contact system.
- Act as the first responder to resolution of queries from data entry team members as they work through the population of the master schedule upload files
- Assist with the preparation of training materials and conducting training sessions with team to provide guidance to the data entry team
- Project management – planning / tracking / status updates throughout the projects
- Engage with internal stakeholders during project planning and initiation phases to reach agreement on items such as scope, key design decisions, dependencies, timelines etc.
Required Skills, Experience ans Qualifications
- 5+ years contract experience
- Experienced in working in project-based or deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s preferred
- Strong IT skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, NetSuite, Teams, Sharepoint