Looking for individual who is skilled in data entry and has revenue experience.
- Manage reporting of new sales, amendments, and other contract changes
- Work with commercial, legal, billing and credit control to ensure accurate contract reporting
- Maintain and update the internal contract management system (ISM) for all sales and amendments ensuring all contracted products are accurately recorded
- Ability to work in a team to achieve tight deadlines, prioritize and effectively time manage
- Perform the month end & year end revenue close
- Support Revenue Accountants with analysis of sales and performance
- Support Revenue Accountants and Internal Audit team with Group and Statutory audit
- Work with project managers and product heads to ensure revenue accurately reflects project performance and progress
- An opportunity to collaborate with acquired entities and help on board teams to the ION Group processes, which will facilitate standardization and business scalability
- Take initiative to automate daily tasks and lead process improvement initiatives
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Superior attention to detail
- High degree of focus on following processes
- Proven ability to multitask and take ownership of projects
- High level of numerical ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team orientated with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-changing dynamic results-oriented environment
- Ability to problem solve complex issues
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.