Reval Center Analyst- ION Corporates
Reval Center is looking for a candidate who can help support their global clients, primarily concentrated in North America (NA). The role will involve assisting on client implementations, client processing, reporting and analysis. This will involve analyzing standard trade confirms, book hedged and hedging items into Reval®, define hedge designations/relationships and run effectiveness, risk and valuation reports. There will also be coordination with the EMEA and NA team members on client processing and global tasks and special projects.
· Analyzing standard trade confirms, book hedged and hedging items into Reval
· Define hedge designations/relationships and run effectiveness, risk and valuation reports
· Perform client processing, reporting and analysis
· Be able to meet tight deadlines in a quick and efficient manner.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in business finance or accounting required.
· Minimum of 2-year operational experience in middle or back office inputting and verifying interest rate derivatives
· Ability to read ISDA confirmations
· Understand interest rate derivative pricing and valuations
· Experience with hedge accounting or derivative accounting with ASC 815, IAS 39, IFRS 7 & 9
· Extreme attention to detail
· The desire to work in an intense and fast paced environment with a talented team
· Good interpersonal skills for client and team interaction
· Technically proficient in Microsoft Excel, and Word
· Experience with derivative financial software
ION Corporates is the global leader in Treasury Risk Management and Commodity Management solutions. Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk. ION Corporates has over 2,000 employees and serves a large total addressable market of over 200,000 potential corporations, government entities and central banks. As such ION offer customers and prospects choice through a multi brand portfolio of 7 leading treasury systems and 5 leading commodity systems. ION also innovates at scale through a “build once” program whereby new interfaces or applications sit horizontally across the portfolio of treasury or commodity systems and can serve all customers, no matter which system they chose. Examples include solutions such as commodity portfolio value at risk applications or machine learning for cash forecasting. ION also offers our customers an unparalleled community of peers to interact with and learn from. ION Corporates vision is simple; transform how the commodity and treasury industries operate and empower our community of users to achieve more through digitalization and automation. To realize this vision, we are seeking experienced Sales Executives who can execute new business sales flawlessly to drive pipeline growth in their allocated region and exceed quarterly targets.