Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
We are looking for talented professionals to grow their career as Red Hat Engineer.
Your duties and responsibilities
· Design and implement Red Hat-based solutions to meet business needs
· Configure, manage, and maintain Red Hat operating systems
· Perform monitoring, troubleshooting and performance optimization activities to ensure stability and reliability of Red Hat systems
· Collaborate with development teams to ensure integration of Red Hat solutions with other technologies
· Support security team to mitigate any vulnerability or threat
· Maintain accurate documentation of processes, configurations and changes made to Red Hat systems.
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
· Degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field
· In-depth knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
· Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively and handle emergencies
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills with technical and non-technical teams
· Red Hat certifications, expertise in virtualized environments, and knowledge of IT security best practices are a plus.
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract.
Assago, Collecchio, Castellazzo B.da, Verona, Roma.
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.