The Reconciliation Senior Associate will be responsible for upholding client connectivity to Ion Analytics’ clients, ensuring Data is constantly reconciled with market participants to ensure accuracy, relevancy and quality standards. Ion Analytics encompasses all offerings that are part of Acuris and Dealogic and any other future brand.
The role carries a high level of responsibility to foster the knowledge, skills and standards of the coverage of all Ion Analytics related assumptions across segments (ECM, DCM, Loans, M&A). The successful candidate should demonstrate a high level of motivation and proactivity, resilience when handling multiple priorities, composure and professionalism in resolving issues with colleagues and clients from various knowledge backgrounds, as well as a deep understanding in the relationship between Data and Ion Analytics’ business.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
Within ION Analytics we help clients find advantage in a world of information overload and fragmented systems. Our business information solutions blend expert journalism and analytics with data to help banks, advisors, investors, law firms and corporations find opportunities in markets ranging from equities and fixed income to infrastructure and private equity.
On our platform clients can break through silos to originate opportunities, find buyers, and use resources efficiently, and our advanced workflow automation tools cut through the noise to deliver personalized, targeted information that saves time and effort, and drives better decisions.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Your Roles and Responbilities
- Maintain Relationship with all market players to maintain the deep understanding of market segment and accompany market evolution with a focus on our bonds market offering
- Direct engagement for Data requirements, feedback, and trend monitoring
- Active reconciliation to ensure advisory credit and fee modelling are correct
- Responsible for managing data-related client queries and challenges. Responsible for escalating the decision-making on challenges, when applicable
- Engage with clients for market standards and criteria conversations (Forums / consultations) and accompany data evolution
- Map relationships across banks to optimize the cross-selling opportunities
- Participate on the development of new tools for automation of entry systems and processes automation to ensure data quality standards are maintained and ensure the upholding of client value
- Suggest, collaborate and participate in data projects on coverage and data expansion
- Provide segment-related training to IonA staff when needed
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- 2+ years of experience in a data related role
- Excellent spoken and written English (CEFR C1/C2);
- Strong work ethic;
- Keen to learn with inquisitive nature;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues globally;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Proactive approach to work;
- Strong interest in financial markets
- Attention to detail with ability to analyse large data sets
- Experience using MS Excel to create reports/analysis
- Experience using SQL, Python or other data science tools