You are fascinated by financial markets and complex tasks where every detail is important are appealing to you? Do you have a strong motivation and curiosity to understand things and do you take every opportunity to develop professionally and personally?
The opportunity to contribute to the automation of banking processes in the field of fixed income pricing and trading
A pleasant working environment in a dynamic team of experts
A secure employment position with attractive remuneration
- Analysis of mathematical and market-compliant calculation methods
- Continuous development and optimization of our software for real-time pricing of financial instruments (interfaces, calculations, tests)
- Support of the customer service for financial mathematical customer inquiries.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in mathematics, computer science, physics or comparable qualification with good mathematical and analytical skills
- Advanced programming skills (Java/C++ and object-oriented design)
- Confident communication skills in English
- Experience with Bloomberg Terminal are beneficial
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.