We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
What do we need help with?
We are looking for enthusiastic people who are passionate about testing complex client server solutions and understand the financial markets, especially derivatives. We require people who have a mixed set of skills, have been educated in the testing processes and principles, are at ease manually testing a new age derivatives product. You will be involved in working with all parts of the business throughout the software development lifecycle. The released software will form part of a world-leading suite offering rich functionality. The objective of our team is to ensure overall software quality, usability and supportability by applying adequate manual and automated testing techniques. This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant team testing high performance applications to global financial markets.
· Analyze requirements for end to end testing, create test design document and execute it to ensure the functionality fulfills our customer’s needs.
· Remain involved throughout the analysis and development process to provide early feedback on usability and functionality of the feature being developed.
· Perform Release testing within defined timelines to deliver bug free solution
· Review existing test plans to identify tests that can be automated. Help in automating them so they become a part of continuous test integration
· Test using client specific data, either loaded or created on the appropriate software version
· Completely own and escalate issues in a timely manner
Desired Skills and Experience:
· 2-5 years of experience of testing complex solutions preferably in capital markets domain
· Proven experience with testing principles, practices and processes.
· Experience of working in medium to large teams in a multi-location based project environment
· Knowledge & Understanding of Exchange Traded Derivatives and/or post trade solutions is highly desirable
· Prior experience in test automation is required
· Ability to work in an agile environment
· Highly organized with the ability to prioritize own workload and adhere to deadlines.
· Excellent communicator. Ability to interpret requirements and specifications and to describe highly technical designs or solutions simply and clearly to less technical audiences.
· Experience writing test plans, scripts and running tests on complex client-server applications.