Whether you’re a boutique broker or a global bank, Fidessa gives you everything you need for equities trading in one integrated solution.
To grow your business, you need advanced technology that can unify your operations, simplify your workflows, and boost your efficiency. Our award-winning equities solutions automate and simplify your trading on markets worldwide with proven technology you can trust
The Fidessa platforms provide industry-leading trading functionality across a range of asset classes. The QA team work closely with Development to ensure high levels of quality and reliability are maintained across our product portfolio. The QA team routinely test mandatory exchange upgrades, new functionality and product enhancements , while also performing manual and automated regression testing across multiple products and exchanges.
- Previous experience of automated testing with a strong understanding of the complete software development life cycle.
- Proven experience with testing principles, practices and processes.
- Ability to write concise, error-free and reusable code/test scripts based on tests created by QA Analysts
- Experience of test automation tools and frameworks with a solid understanding of C# or equivalent languages.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to understand and diagnose system performance issues effecting the delivered product
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- A confident communicator, both verbally and written
- Ability to estimate and prioritise own workload, adhering to deadlines
- Someone who is adaptable to changing objectives as required by the business
- Knowledge/ Understanding of Jenkins, Review Board and MySQL
- Previous experience in Financial Markets
- Previous experience using ALM Quality Center or Jira
- Experience of testing complex client-server software solutions which deliver real-time data
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group with 13,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe,
Our ever-expanding global footprint, cutting edge products, and over 40,000 customers worldwide provide an unparalleled career experience for those who share our vision.