Cedacri International is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
For the expanding of our team, we are looking for QA Automation Junior Engineer. The ideal candidate will experience a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment, and will contribute to define the best software solution, while maintaining and evolving the current infrastructure. We are ready to invest in you, as to become an important team member and a good QA Engineer.
Your duties and responsibilities
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Creation of new test scenarios and potentially also contribution to the extension of the keyword library
· Maintenance of the test scenarios and their alignment to the latest software release
· Monitoring and troubleshooting test scenario execution
· Reporting the defects and document accurately the anomalies in a structured and comprehensible way, including how to reproduce the issue
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
· Programming skills
· OOP and algorithmic skills
· Students in the last year of College, University, Faculty of Informatics or degree in computer science (engineering), numerical (mathematics and physics), Economics
· Written & verbal English skills
What we offer:
Projects involving newest technologies, a 3 month long paid training period, Italian language classes, professional growth opportunities, continuous learning, working in a young and dynamic team.
Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
According to the Moldovan Law on Social Inclusion of People with Disabilities (no.60
) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.