CEDACRI GROUP – ION: Project Manager/PMO
Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions.
We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Selected candidates will manage innovative projects that are strategic for the company's objectives and evolutionary path in all banking application areas.
• Candidates will become part of specialist teams, engaged in the implementation of major strategic projects for the evolution of information systems
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• Bachelor's degree in science/economics, with preference in management engineering/economics
• Interest and availability to take on increasing tasks of commitment and responsibility within complex projects
• Two to five years’ experience in Project Management
• Propensity for innovation and business evolution
• Passion for project management issues
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent knowledge of the English language
• Experience working with different teamsin Project Management.
• Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, aptitude for teamwork and strong customer orientation
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract
Assago (MI), Collecchio (PR), Parma, Roma, Verona
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.