Product Support Analyst - ION Analytics
ION Group is looking for The Product Support Analyst will be the 1st Line of contact for Subscribers and ensure they receive an always available and responsive support service.
They will identify and communicate solutions for these Subscribers and will escalate higher level issues to technical support teams when required.
The position holder will have the ability to communicate effectively, conduct troubleshooting, and build effective internal relationships.
· Answer incoming product helpline calls
· Monitor and respond to subscribers through case management software.
· Identify solutions and resolve cases, escalate issues to correct teams.
· Ensure other client facing teams, both IT and non-IT are fully informed of incidents and events
· Execute various ad-hoc project and different client request as and when required.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in finance or management
· Proven experience working in a client facing role
· Experience using Case Management Software
· Following user guides
· Ability to prioritize and reprioritize work due to changing business/client requirements.
· Creative and analytical approach to problem solving
· Excellent communication skills with experience of dealing with external stakeholders
· Robust – able to bounce back when challenged
· Proactive approach to work
· Team player
· Strong work ethic
We’re a diverse group of innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
· Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
· Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
Within ION Analytics we help clients find advantage in a world of information overload and fragmented systems. Our business information solutions blend expert journalism and analytics with data to help banks, advisors, investors, law firms and corporations find opportunities in markets ranging from equities and fixed income to infrastructure and private equity.
On our platform clients can break through silos to originate opportunities, find buyers, and use resources efficiently, and our advanced workflow automation tools cut through the noise to deliver personalized, targeted information that saves time and effort, and drives better decisions.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.