We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Your main responsibilities will consist of assisting clients with advice and analytical support regarding ION’s products, assisting with testing and providing advice to clients regarding their configuration prior to installation, and reacting to critical issues on a timely basis. A significant portion of time is spent building client relationships, resolving client issues, and liaising with ION development teams by testing amendments and new components/versions of our products /services.
· The responsibilities of the role include:
· Providing 24*7 Support
· Managing and resolving technical problems and incidents for ION's customers
· Providing analysis into technical and functional issues and escalating/communicating appropriately with other internal teams
· Potential to provide technical assistance during new installations on-site
· Building and maintaining strong client relationships
· Ability to work effectively within a team with minimal supervision
· Willingness to travel, if required
· Willingness to work in shifts and Indian bank holidays
The following skills are required:
· Hard Skills: B. Tech. Computer Science / Master of Computer Applications / Master of Business Administration (Specialization: Finance / IT) with up to 3 years' experience
· Strong analytical, reasoning and decision-making skills
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Ability to work in shifts and work on Indian Bank holidays
· Knowledge / experience of ITIL processes (desirable)
· Understanding / experience of financial markets, e.g. fixed-income, derivatives / swaps (desirable) Good understanding of computer operating systems (Windows/Linux/Unix) and SQL/databases (desirable)
· Experience of working in Managed services projects (desirable)
· Drive, initiative, commitment, and the ability to work under pressure
· Execution, productivity, rigor, and attention to detail
· Teamwork, reliability, and collaboration
· Lateral thinking and judgment with escalation
· Imagination, creativity, innovation and continuous improvement