We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Monitor, deploy, support and operate sophisticated front-office trading systems processing billions of dollars in trades a day.
• Interact with a wide spectrum of people at customer sites, from heads of trading desks to developers to systems administrators.
• Perform regular system checks and analysis and provide reports of system functioning and service level.
• Troubleshoot and restore system processing in event of incidents and problems.
• Handle in-bound service requests and questions.
• Perform proactive event management
• 1-3 years previous experience in a customer support role.
• Experience working in FinTech or related field.
• Strong attention to detail, self-management, initiative, discipline, and follow-through.
• Exceptional problem-solving ability.
• Experience in technical customer facing role and ability to demonstrate strong customer focus
• Familiarity with at least one scripting or object-oriented programming language.
• Familiarity with SQL, databases or message-based software systems.
• Service Management knowledge